Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm a perfect 6-0 this season at Leaf games

After Tuesday night's Leaf game I'm a perfect 6-0 when attending games at the ACC this season. I think Brian Burke should be providing me with season tickets next year. Here are the games I've been at:

Nov 18 - Toronto 3 New Jersey 1
Nov 22 - Toronto 4 Dallas 1
Jan 6 - Toronto 6 St. Louis 5 (SO)
Feb 1 - Toronto 4 Florida 3 (SO)
Feb 7 - Toronto 5 Atlanta 4
Feb 22 - Toronto 2 Islanders 1


Now to be honest the Islander game wasn't too pretty. Seeing Tim Brent playing the point on the powerplay in place of Tomas Kaberle says it all. The Leafs only managed 5 shots in the third period and had Phil Kessel not danced through the Islander team to score the winner, I'm not the Leafs would have earned the 2 points.



Again James Reimer was spectacular and continues to nail down the starting job next season. I had great seats for the game and caught Reimer making one of many great saves (above) with my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment